Curl Define Hair Conditioner for Curly Hair
More About Curly Hair Conditioner
Treat your curly hair with the strengthening building blocks it needs. Our strengthening ProteinFusion blend, enriched with silk proteins and marula oil melts into curls providing easy detangling for moisturized and defined curls and coils.
- This conditioner melts into curls and coils providing intensive moisture and easy detangling
- Infused with a ProteinFusion™ strengthening blend, enriched with silk protein and marula oil for strong and defined curls and coils
- Moisturizes curls and coils while also preserving and protecting hair’s natural proteins
- Nexxus Curl Define collection restores strength from within. For defined, moisturized curls in 1 use.
- For curl definition and moisture, simply section hair, distribute evenly, detangle & rinse
After washing with Nexxus Curl Define Shampoo, section hair and distribute evenly. Rinse clean and style as normal.
Silk Protein + Marula Oil
Using advanced protein science to examine curly hair at the deepest molecular level, Nexxus scientists had a major breakthrough, identifying that certain proteins appear with two to six times greater frequency in curly hair than in straight. With this game-changing discovery, we scientifically crafted our Curl Define collection with a ProteinFusion™ blend rich in Glycine & Serine amino acids, key strengthening building blocks that differentiate curly hair from straight.
Nexxus Science Insights Leader Fraser Bell, a research and development expert behind Nexxus’s new Curl Collection, gives us the 411 on the science behind the most epic curls—and the ingredient technology to take you there too.
Nexxus’s Style & Trends Curator, Lacy Redway discusses all things curls like the best way to take care of curls, ingredient innovations and embracing frizz.
See Byrdie editor STAR DONALDSON transform her 3c curls in one wash with Nexxus’s new Curl Define collection for curly and coily hair.
These easy-to-do looks suit all types of curls and don’t require any special skills to pull off.