Sulfate-Free Curl Define Shampoo
More About Our Curly Hair Shampoo
Massage, lather and rinse with Curl Define Shampoo for curly hair health. Infused with a ProteinFusion strengthening blend, enriched with silk protein and marula oil, this sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses, protecting against coily and curly hair breakage.
- This sulfate-free shampoo for curly hair gently cleanses without stripping
- Infused with a ProteinFusion™ strengthening blend, enriched with silk protein and marula oil for strong and defined curls and coils
- Sulfate-free and silicone-free curly hair shampoo
- Nexxus Curl Define Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Collection restores strength from within. For defined, moisturized curls in one use
- Gently massage this curly hair shampoo onto scalp and hair, lather, and rinse. Follow with Curl Define Conditioner for Curly Hair!
After using our Nexxus Ultra-8 Pre-Wash Treatment, massage into scalp and experience our rich foamy lather. Rinse this curly hair shampoo thoroughly. Follow with Curl Define Curly Hair Conditioner!
Using advanced protein science to examine curly hair at the deepest molecular level, Nexxus scientists had a major breakthrough, identifying that certain proteins appear with two to six times greater frequency in curly hair than in straight. With this game-changing discovery, we scientifically crafted our Curl Define collection with a ProteinFusion™ blend that’s rich in Glycine & Serine amino acids, key strengthening building blocks that differentiate curly hair from straight.
Nexxus Science Insights Leader Fraser Bell, a research and development expert behind Nexxus’s new Curl Collection, gives us the 411 on the science behind the most epic curls—and the ingredient technology to take you there too.
Nexxus’s Style & Trends Curator, Lacy Redway discusses all things curls like the best way to take care of curls, ingredient innovations and embracing frizz.
See Byrdie editor STAR DONALDSON transform her 3c curls in one wash with Nexxus’s new Curl Define collection for curly and coily hair.
These easy-to-do looks suit all types of curls and don’t require any special skills to pull off.