Lightweight Full Blow Dry Hair Balm
More about our Weightless Blow Dry Hair Balm
Treat your hair to body and style with our Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm. Created with a blend of body-boosting flexible polymers, fiber, and polishing actives, this lightweight balm offers a workable grip for a fast, easy blowout.
- Lightweight body-boosting blow-dry balm provides a workable grip for a fast, easy, and superior blow out
- Created with a blend of patented body-boosting flexible polymers, fiber, and polishing actives for a touchable, flexible blowout with body and movement
- Controls frizz, boosts volume and heat protects hair prior to blow drying
- The Nexxus Weightless Style Collection is enriched with our exclusive PROTEINLOCK system to preserve and protect hair’s natural proteins for effortless, healthy-looking styles
- Start first with our Prep & Protect Leave-In Spray. Then, work a quarter-size of blow dry balm into damp hair from root to tip. Blow out with a round brush section by section for body and style
First Prep & Protect with our Weightless Leave-In Spray. Work a quarter-size of blow dry balm into damp hair from root to tip. Blow out with a round brush, section by section for body and style.
Across Nexxus, our ProteinFusion™ Blends are specifically designed with the optimal mix of precise proteins and nourishing ingredients to replenish hair with what it needs most. But we know protein care cannot stop in the shower. Since the proteins in hair can get depleted and damaged during daily styling, Nexxus created the Weightless Style Collection which uses a new PROTEINLOCK system that forms an invisible layer of protection around hair strands to lock in hair’s essential proteins for effortless, lightweight, healthy-looking styles.
Find Your Shampoo for Wavy Hair
What should you keep in mind when making that all-important hair purchase?
How To Pick The Best Hair Products For Wavy Hair
Through products that support a more vulnerable lipid layer, without weighing it down.
What's The Difference Between Curly & Wavy Hair
Not quite curly beach waves require their very own arsenal of products.
How To Use Mousse For Wavy Hair
You can answer the age-old question: to mousse, or not to mousse?