Leave-In Lightweight Prep & Protect Hair Spray
More about our Weightless Protectant Leave-in Spray
Scientifically formulated to lightly condition hair, our Prep & Protect Leave-In Spray is the first step before styling to lock in hair’s natural proteins. This unique blend of elastin protein and hyaluronic acid weightlessly moisturizes, detangles, boosts shine, and adds softness.
- Helps weightlessly moisturize, easily detangle, protect from heat damage, boost shine, and add softness
- Use as the first step before styling to lock in proteins and to help protect hair from daily styling aggressors
- This leave-in spray lightly conditions hair, while wrapping around the fiber to form a protective barrier that protects its lipid layer from heat and styling damage
- Enriched with our PROTEINLOCK formula, with elastin protein and hyaluronic acid, helps to protect hair’s natural protein
- After using your favorite Nexxus PROTEINFUSION™ Wash & Care system, just spray from root to tips onto damp or dry hair. Follow with Weightless Styling products to create your desired look
After using your favorite Nexxus PROTEINFUSION™ system, spray from root to tips onto damp or dry hair. Follow with Nexxus Weightless styling products to create your desired look.
Across Nexxus, our ProteinFusion™ Blends are specifically designed with the optimal mix of precise proteins and nourishing ingredients to replenish hair with what it needs most. But we know protein care cannot stop in the shower. Since the proteins in hair can get depleted and damaged during daily styling, Nexxus created the Weightless Style Collection which uses a new PROTEINLOCK system that forms an invisible layer of protection around hair strands to lock in hair’s essential proteins for effortless, lightweight, healthy-looking styles.
Find Your Shampoo for Wavy Hair
What should you keep in mind when making that all-important hair purchase?
How To Pick The Best Hair Products For Wavy Hair
Through products that support a more vulnerable lipid layer, without weighing it down.
What's The Difference Between Curly & Wavy Hair
Not quite curly beach waves require their very own arsenal of products.
How To Use Mousse For Wavy Hair
You can answer the age-old question: to mousse, or not to mousse?