- This pre-wash treatment has 8 benefits in 1 use: Detangles nourishes hair & scalp, reduces breakage, moisturizes, aligns & defines, hydrates, softens, elongates coils & curls
- Infused with a ProteinFusion™ strengthening blend, enriched with silk protein, marula oil, castor oil & shea butter for moisturized, defined curls and coils
- Ideal for curly and coily hair types
- Nexxus Curl Define collection restores strength from within. For defined, moisturized curls in 1 use
- For curl definition, softness, and shine, wet hair thoroughly, apply by section, and leave on hair & scalp for 5-10 minutes. For coils, can also be used after conditioner for extra nourishment!
As a pre-wash treatment prior to using our Curl Define shampoo, wet hair thoroughly, apply by section, and leave on hair & scalp for 5-10 minutes. For coils, you can also use after our Curl Define conditioner for extra nourishment.
Silk Protein + Marula Oil
Using advanced protein science to examine curly hair at the deepest molecular level, Nexxus scientists had a major breakthrough, identifying that certain proteins appear with two to six times greater frequency in curly hair than in straight. With this game-changing discovery, we scientifically crafted our Curl Define collection with a ProteinFusion™ blend rich in Glycine & Serine amino acids, key strengthening building blocks that differentiate curly hair from straight.
Find stores selling this product
Use the search tool to find stores selling Nexxus products in and around local area.
Curl Define Pre-Wash Detangler Treatment for Coils & Curls
See Byrdie editor STAR DONALDSON transform her 3c curls in one wash with Nexxus’s new Curl Define collection for curly and coily hair.
Nexxus’s Style & Trends Curator, Lacy Redway discusses all things curls like the best way to take care of curls, ingredient innovations and embracing frizz.
Nexxus Science Insights Leader Fraser Bell, a research and development expert behind Nexxus’s new Curl Collection, gives us the 411 on the science behind the most epic curls—and the ingredient technology to take you there too.