These easy, pretty styles will get you through the wedding party circuit.
1. Part your hair in the middle and separate two small chunks of hair on each side. Twist and join together.
2. Use a couple of hairpins along each twist to secure, then spritz with Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist to make sure they stay put.
1. Apply a root-lifter like Nexxus New York Salon Care Hydra-Light Root Lift Mist to damp hair to add volume, then blow-dry.
2. Grab the front middle section of your hair and backcomb to create even more volume.
3. Tease and scrunch with fingers to coax out texture, then spritz with a blast the ultimate anti-frizz hair spray, Nexxus Frizz Defy Finishing Mist.
1. Section out a small piece of hair on one side of your part and braid it down to the end.
2. Tie it with a tiny elastic and spritz with a lightweight hairspray like Nexxus New York Salon Care Comb Thru Finishing